Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Surviving IKEA

Today I decided to get the rest of the furniture for our new little one's bedroom. We have the bed (if they send the missing parts). It is a Toy Story bed with a new twin size Original Mattress Factory mattress (they are SO comfy!). His walls went from Princess Pink to Star Command Blue with 1 accent wall of Sonic Boom Green. Anyway, we went to IKEA. I had looked online and thought I knew what I wanted. Have you been to IKEA???!!! It is huge and overwhelming! It is the store that never ends! We did not finish there as I had to get Tay to the dentist, but I did write down what I THINK I want. I will look online to do further research before I go tackle the IKEA maze again!
   Tomorrow is our last home study visit and we hope to review the draft. Tay has to go back to the dentist so Papa will take her there as I go to the home visit (which is at our SW house) Hopefully all will go well and the final report will be proofed soon after!
   Be sure to see my Camp Walk 'n Roll video, it might give you insight as to why I am so drawn to our new little one :) I have done this camp since 1980, only missing a couple of years.
    This next video is for those who are concerned with the plight of the orphan. I do not want to overload anyone with orphan info all the time. I know that we all support different causes and fortunately, my friends, that is what makes the world go around! For those of you so inclined feel free to watch my 2nd advocacy video. These are the children who have been waiting the longest. Many since the inception of Reece's Rainbow. If you know someone who is considering adoption, please share this video with them.
     Hopefully tomorrow I will have an update about the final home study visit and then it is on to bigger and better things!

No comments:

Post a Comment